Initial feature set is in place. Part selection, duplication, deletion, re-sizing, custom reference image, and in-app photography are all working.
Next on the list:
- Save state!
- Ability for the user to move the Duplication and Scale tools wherever they would like in the scene.
- User-selected paint/materials for parts.
- Part regeneration on the racks (so that duplication is not needed as much and so the racks don't look so empty when parts are removed).
- Eventually I would like to include OBJ export of the assembled model, but that may take some time.
- Lower polygon count parts would be ideal, but thanks to box colliders and no real time shadows I am still running at above 100 fps even with those unreasonably greebly pieces so that will be a task for a later optimization pass.
KitBashVR_Alpha0.1.zip 194 MB
Nov 18, 2018